A practical answer to a nebulous challenge.
Our Experience Accelerator™ is for larger organisations or funded startups/scale-ups that are looking to launch a new product or service, and to quickly define how it attracts an audience, engages them and evolves their experience over time.
Over years of experience, ELSE have honed an approach to product/service innovation that reveals opportunities, builds alignment and sets out clear practical steps to take things to the next stage.
Using Design Thinking techniques (a mixture of divergent and convergent exercises) we will reveal and explore with you, the details and nuances of the product/service opportunity, we will gather all the ideas you have, but also shine a light on areas outside your current view.
This strategic approach to innovation has been designed to relate customer experience to the future value for you business and the to outline practical steps to getting there.
This approach is comprehensive, fast, collaborative and produces high-value, tangible output and it’s been described as one of the most interesting things people have done in their careers.
Making the intangible, tangible
It’s for you if…
- You have an idea for a new product, proposition or service, but you’re not sure where to start
- You’re being disrupted by an external force, and want to work out how to respond
- You used to be in first place, but not so much anymore
- You need to align a set of stakeholders around a clear, shared understanding of the near-future and how to get there
- Bring clarity, reveal opportunity and make the intangible, tangible
- Be challenging, thought-provoking, collaborative and enjoyable
- Bring objectivity, build confidence, build alignment
- Produce practical, convincing and actionable output
What you get…
Something to be excited about; a set of outputs that describe your product/service vision in a tangible way, why people will love it, how success can be measured, competitive advantage created and sustained and with a practical plan and approach to making it real.
- A Customer Experience (CX) Prototype – showing features, functions, interactions and Ownable Moments™ across the customer lifecycle (ATTRACT, ENGAGE and EVOLVE)
- A set of Experiential Opportunities and Themes, to capitalise on
- A set of Audience Personas – Describing who we are designing it for, why they’ll care and what behaviour shift we wish to see in them as a consequence of this product/service existing.
- An Experience Strategy – Outlining how we wish people to experience the service and how it evolves. This also includes our Experience Framework of audience takeaways, design principles and Ownable Moments™ that helps foster behaviour and create value.
- An Experience Blueprint – showing the holistic end-to-end CX, customer actions and intentions, channel map, tech stack, data, flow, emotional arc, persona mapping, and experience opportunities
- A Prioritisation and Alignment Workshop – with key stakeholders and against business suitability, customer desirability, technical/operational feasibility
- An Emergent brand and visual design system/toolkit (aligned with brand/marketing stakeholders)
- High-level Product Roadmap
- Next steps including detailed project delivery plan with budget
Probing future ideas?
For established businesses, our Experience Explorer™ reveals new product/service opportunities by taking a forensic look at emerging trends, technology and behaviour.
The outcome can set the tone for the next 1-3 years – business strategy meets high-grade design thinking.
Allow 6-8 weeks
Startup or scale-up?
For early-stage innovation projects, our Product Primer™ brings your idea to life by partnering our design capability with your product vision.
Together we create a prototype user journey along with pitch deck to create momentum, foster buy-in and invite investment.
Allow 4-5 weeks>