Ethics and real human connection take precedence over hype trends
After two years of no face-to-face SxSW, ELSE made an in-person return to this gigantic conference hosted in Austin, Texas. Here’s the round-up we shared with Design Week.
In our round-up…
- A more soulful feel to the conference, as people got to reconnect with one another.
- Notably more discussion around the ethics of what we are doing, challenging the audience to question the choices we’ve made.
- The new and warmly welcomed Climate Change track.
- Amy Webb’s tech trends report with views on both good and bad future outcomes that might stem from AI.
- Sessions on social networks, concerns about where our data is headed, and perspectives on heading to Mars.